This Google Chrome extension makes it easy to login as another user for the current page being viewed.
Chrome Store Web Link
This extension has started to receive updates and is listed in the chrome store again. Have an issue or a great idea for this extension? Visit the github project URL below and create an Issue or contribute to it.
- Gives a popup of the users listed on the user listing page so you can select to login as a different user on any page.
- When a user is selected, it logs you in as that user and keeps you on the page you were viewing.
- When you log out, it will take you back to the page you were originally on when you logged in as the other user.
- Above the user list in the popup, the “View” dropdown is available so you can change to another view from the user listing page.
- Only the first 4 columns from the user listing table are shown by default (including the login column) since the popup has a limited width. A “Show All Columns” button is available if you can’t identify the user you need by the default columns shown.